Unlock The Butterflies Lens on Snapchat
Unlock The Butterflies Lens on Snapchat, Snapchat has come a long way from its roots as a messaging app? Nowadays, it’s all about the camera lenses, which can turn your world upside down with special effects and filters. Among these lenses, the latest sensation is the butterfly lens, which has captured the attention of Snapchat users everywhere. If you’re wondering how to try this filter out for yourself, fear not – I’ve got you covered with five different ways to get the butterfly lens to grace your snaps.
When you use the butterfly lens, you’ll be surrounded by a flurry of colorful butterflies that seem to dance around your face.
It’s no wonder that this filter has become so popular! And while there are plenty of butterfly filters to choose from in the app, the one that really got everyone talking was the Paper Butterfly lens created by jp Pirie. The best part? Similar to every other Snapchat filter, this particular filter comes completely free of charge.
So, if you’re ready to take your snaps to the next level with the butterfly lens, there’s no time like the present. Follow my guide and let those butterflies take flight!
How to Use the Snapchat Butterflies Lens
There are several ways to obtain the butterfly lens and use it on your Snapchat photos/videos.
Linking Snapchat Lenses
If you’re eager to try out the Snapchat butterfly lens but unsure of how to get it, don’t fret! A simple and effective way is to reach out to a friend or user who has already experienced the magic of this lens and kindly ask them to share the link with you.
Once you receive the link in your inbox, all you have to do is effortlessly tap on it to access the captivating butterfly lens on your device. So why not give it a try and flutter away with the butterflies on Snapchat today? Here’s how to share a Snapchat lens:
- Tap the filter icon in Snapchat.
- Swipe up to reveal additional filters.
- Tap and hold on the Snapchat Butterfly filter to activate it.
- Select Send to Friends.
Choose the method you want to use to share the lens.
Use the Snapcode image to get the butterflies lens on Snapchat.
If you don’t want to ask your friends or they don’t have access to the lens, you can utilize the Snapcode method by following these steps:
Ready to unlock a new Snapchat lens? Let’s get started
- First things first, go ahead and open up Snapchat on your phone. Once you’re in the app, it’s time to unlock the lens.
- You’ll need to place your camera over the Snapcode that’s been added above, and take a picture of it. This will activate the butterflies lens on Snapchat.
Don’t worry about manually entering any codes or information – Snapchat will automatically scan the image and open the link for you. So sit back, relax, and let Snapchat do the work for you. Happy Snapping!
Unlock the butterflies Snapchat lens from your camera roll.
The current subject matter seems to bear a remarkable resemblance to the previously discussed technique of scanning a Snapcode. To obtain the butterfly filter on Snapchat, you have the option of downloading the Snapcode and manually inputting it into the Snapchat camera instead of scanning it. Here are the steps to follow:
- Launch Snapchat.
- To access your saved memories, simply tap the Memories icon located on the left of the camera shutter button. It’s an easy and convenient way to revisit your cherished moments with just a tap. So, go ahead and relive your favorite memories with ease!
- Choose Camera Roll.
- Then, choose the butterflies Snapcode.
When the code is detected by Snapchat, it will activate the butterflies filter for use.
On the Snapchat app, look for the butterflies lens.
If the methods explained previously fail to enable you to access the butterflies filter on Snapchat, you can easily find it by conducting a search. It’s very simple and straightforward; simply follow these steps:
- Open Snapchat and, in the top left corner, tap the search icon next to your profile.
- Type Butterfly lens and select your preferred filter.
If you don’t see the lens you’re looking for, you can tap View More to see more options.
Unlock the butterflies filter from other people’s Snaps.
Aside from the previously mentioned steps, if you happen to come across a photograph taken with the butterfly lens, you can obtain it from there as well. Here’s how it’s done:
- Tap the Try new button to the right of the filter-enabled snap.
- If you want to use the butterfly lens to take some cool pictures, there are two ways to access it. One way is to swipe up and choose the lens option. Another way is to simply select the butterfly lens and start taking photos. It’s easy and fun, so give it a try!
Making Use of Snapchat Lens Studio
If you’re looking for a new way to get your hands on Snapchat Butterfly’s mood lens, then look no further than Snapchat Lens Studio! Here’s how it works:
- First, launch the Snapchat app and head on over to the Snapchat lens studio section. Once you’re there, you’ll be greeted with a plethora of different Snapchat lenses created by users just like you. So whether you’re in the mood for something silly, something spooky, or something sweet, you’re sure to find the perfect lens to match your mood.
- A carousel with all of the lenses will appear.
- Scroll down to find the popular butterflies lens.
- If you want to save certain things for future use, there is an option available called Snapcode. All you have to do is select this option, and you can easily access these saved items at a later time.
How do I remove the Snapchat butterfly filter?
If you want to get rid of the butterfly filter on Snapchat, you can either exit the app completely or, in case you’ve saved the lens as a favorite, click on the “I” icon located at the top left-hand corner of the display and then tap the like button.
How to Find Favorite Snapchat Snaps
Tap the icon on the left side of the camera app to access the memories section, which contains all of your favorite photos.